The Razer Seiren is a versatile multi-pattern usb digital microphone with the recording capabilities of a professional-grade studio setup all in a single plug and play device.
With an aluminum base as a stabilizer, the mic sits securely on your home or studio desktop without the need for an additional mic stand, making it perfect for recording and streaming. The Razer Seiren delivers unmatched performance so your audience will always enjoy truly superior recording clarity.
This digital microphone is designed to meet and exceed the rigorous expectations of the professional artist and musician in the studio, but also to be simple to use for the game streamer or professional YouTuber at home.
- High definition studio-grade recording
Built into the Razer Seiren are three 14mm custom tuned condenser capsules in an array that is capable of 4 different recording pattern configurations. Able to record at outstanding clarity levels multiple times of that found on CDs; with an impressive recording resolution of 192 kHz / 24-bit, the Razer Seirn is the perfect tool to reach out to your subscribers whether you are new to streaming or a veteran in the field. Treat your listeners to an amazing audio experience as they enjoy the warmer, richer, and clearer sound of your recordings.
- 4 Dedicated recording patterns for multiple applications
Different recording applications call for specific recording patterns that best accommodate the use case. The Razer Seiren allows you to quickly switch between 4 polar recording patterns by rotating the main control knob. Check out the table below for a quick breakdown of what patterns are best used for your recording needs:
- Cardioid Streaming, Podcasts, Voice-overs, Instruments
- Stereo Vocals, Instruments
- Omnidirectional Conference Calls, Events
- Bidirectional Interviews, Instruments, Vocal Duets
- Zero latency headphone output for accurate monitoring
The Razer Seiren comes with a built-in headphone amplifier that accommodates any monitoring headphone that has a 3.5mm jack. With zero latency output when plugged directly into the Razer Seiren, the headphone allows accurate monitoring of your recordings in real time. Ensure that you sound exactly as you want your listeners to hear you. By using the control knobs on the microphones body, you are able to quickly adjust the mic gain and headphone volume for an optimal recording and listening experience.
- Shock mount for minimal noise
Made to fit the Razer Seiren perfectly, this sleek full aluminum shock mount suspends the mic and reduces the noise generated from unwanted vibrations. The elastic construction absorbs any movements and disperses it along the frame, so you will have a crisp recording with minimal noise every time.
- Pop filter for zero hissing
Easily installed onto the microphones aluminum base, the pop filter helps reduce the phenomena Plosives and Sibilance, eliminating noticeable pops or hisses on the recording when Ps and Ss are recorded. Simply combine the pop filter with the shock mount to experience unmatched recording that will have your listeners immersed in your captured moment.
- XLR OUTPUT
For the ultimate recording solution look no further than the Razer Seirēn Pro. This edition of the Razer Seirēn gives you the option of recording via an analog XLR or a USB connection. Having an XLR option allows you to plug the Razer Seirēn Pro directly into a professional mixing board which opens up more recording flexibility depending on your environment. With an XLR output, you can chain together multiple microphones and instruments to a mix board. This will allow you to make greater adjustments on the fly when recording live. The Razer Seirēn Pro also features a high-pass filter toggle for low frequency filtering.
- HIGH-PASS FILTER SWITCH
A high-pass filter enables you to remove low-end rumbles and hums when recording in your home or at the studio. This helps eliminate unwanted electrical and mechanical noise such as wind noise from the air conditioning systems, cars driving by in a distance and stage/floor noise transmitted through the microphone stand. By enabling the high-pass filter function on the Razer Seirēn Pro, all of these noises are filtered out without requiring post-recording edits. This function also assists in mediating the proximity effect of recording when close to the microphone – Close proximity produces a high bass response. By filtering this out you can combat unwanted low’s coming from your vocals, producing a cleaner, clearer recording.
- HD recording with outstanding clarity
- 4 adjustable recording patterns (Cardioid, Stereo, Omni ,Bi–directional)
- Quick controls for pattern switching, headphone volume and mic gain
- Built in headphone amplifier with zero latency output
- Plug and play recording via single USB connection
- Recording via XLR or USB connection
- High-pass filter – filters frequencies below 100 Hz
- Power required / consumption: 5V 300mA (USB) / 48V DC (analog)
- Sample rate: 192kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit
- Capsules: Three 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Headphone amplifier
- Impedance: ≥ 16ohms
- Power output (RMS): 130mW (@16 Ohms)
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 114dB